Before you submit your film to Odense International Film Festival, you need to be aware of a few facts:
- The submission opens the 4th of January, 2019.
- The submission deadline is the 1st of April, 2019, 11.59 p.m.
- The maximum length is 30.00 minutes, INCLUDING end credits. Submitted films with a length over 30.00 minutes will be disqualified.
- The film must be completed the 1st of January 2018, or after.
- We only accept submissions via Filmfreeway.
- We do not accept films, that have been submitted in earlier editions to the festival.
- Every film with dialogue MUST have English subtitles – if the film is in Danish or English, the preview edition does not need to have subtitles. However, should the film be selected for competition, English subtitles must be added, no matter the language of the dialogue.
- You will be notified whether your film has been chosen for the OFF19 competition program, no later than the 21st of May, 2019.
- You will be contacted by OFF and asked to upload a finished version of your film in high quality. The deadline for submission of your viewing copy is in June, 2019.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com